Monday, December 3, 2007

Riding Music: Pre-Release Too Short

Too Short get off the stage

"Gotta see the pink now, go on pull the panties down".

Ahhh... the genius of Too Short's lyrical flow. Yeah he's a regular ghetto poet.
I don't care what you say about him and his misogynistic lyrics, his music is like a guilty pleasure for me.

Don't forget about his older songs like:

  • Pimpology
  • The B*tch S*cks D*ck
  • Punk Bitch
Cop this and go ride your trick cycle.
Get It Now From:
Rapidshare
Mediafire

If you like it, buy it when it's released on December 4th.

Last 5 BMX Factor Music Posts:
Pre-Release (Styles P)

Gostface Killah - The Big Doe Rehab
The Notorious B.I.G.
Gorillaz - D-Sides
Wu-Tang Clan - 8 Diagrams

Edit - This is not my upload. I just forward the links that I find so if they go inactive please do not ask me for a re-up. thank you

No comments: