Monday, December 17, 2007

Riding Music: Pre-Release Nada Surf - Lucky

Nada Surf - Lucky
New York based Nada Surf will be releasing their next album Lucky on Feb. 5th, 2008.

"The record is filled with songs of restlessness, longing and the elusiveness of love. Yet, in its inimitable way, the band beautifully counterbalances its signature lyrical wistfulness with its singular musical buoyancy. Intimate tunes become we're-all-in-this-together anthems, thanks to the chiming guitars, propulsive beat, and the ever-present yearning in singer Matthew Caws’ voice." -- Rolling Stone

The album features guest appearances by Death Cab For Cutie's Ben Gibbard and the Long Winters' John Roderick, along with singer/songwriter Ed Harcourt and Jesse Sykes guitarist Phil Wandscher.

I have always been a huge Nada Surf fan and this album doesn't disappoint. My opinions are usually guided by how something makes me feel because I'm an artist by nature. This album will make you feel like pedaling off to watch a sunset and ponder life... that's a good thing. Load this up and get touchy feely while riding your stunt cycle.

Get it on
Rapidshare
Mediafire

The Last 5 BMX Factor Music Posts:
M.I.A. - Kala and Arular
Fugazi - 13 songs
Holy Fuck - LP
Cool Kids - Totally FLossed Out EP
Too Short - Get Off the Stage
Bonus - MJ Pre-Release or
MJ Rapishare part1 & Part 2

Note - This is not my upload. I just forward the links that I find so if they go inactive please do not ask me for a re-up. thank you

No comments: