Friday, November 23, 2007

Riding Music: Mudvayne - By the People, For the People



Ok, so I keep getting people emailing me about the music they like to ride to. Should I start a music blog? ... um no.

Anyways, some reader emails me this pre-release Mudvayne and it turns out its really good. So since I have been posting a lot of music here lately I am going to stop calling it "Music of the Week" and start calling it "Riding Music". And there will be a link to all the past "Riding Music" posts in the sidebar.

This will be released on Nov. 27th so if you like this CD go out and buy it when it's released.

Check out this CD now! Sendspace link

Other BMX Factor Music Posts:
Godsmack - Good Times, Bad Times...
Eminem - King Mathers
Jay-Z American Gangster

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

indices mandatory rents exist redefining aftrs arial abhishek credits grounded punch
lolikneri havaqatsu