Saturday, December 15, 2007

Riding Music: M.I.A. - Kala and Arular

M.I.A. - Kala and ArularI have been wanting to do a music post with these 2 CDs but I couldn't think of anything to write because the music is so hard to describe. So I put it on the backburner for a while then I thought I would just look up some reviews and quote those... cuz i'm not really a critic.

"As instantly infectious as it is hard to pin down." -- Entertainment Weekly

"
Weird, playful, unclassifiable, sexy, brilliantly addictive. " -- Rolling Stone

"Kala is such a resolutely strange, sweltering album that it's thrilling to be alive in an era when such a thing can lay claim to the mantle of "pop." -- The Onion

"
M.I.A. has given us one of the albums of the year. Bravo. " -- PopMatters

There, those said it better than I ever could have. All I know is this is some hot sh*t! Both of these albums are sooo good. Load these and go ride!

Get Kala
on Rapidshare

Get Arular
on Rapidshare

The Last 5 Music Posts on BMX Factor:
Fugazi - 13 songs
Holy Fuck - LP
Cool Kids - Totally Flossed Out EP
Too Short - Get Off the Stage
Styles P - Super Gangster


Note - This is not my upload. I just forward the links that I find so if they go inactive please do not ask me for a re-up. thank you

No comments: